Quality markings and satisfied customers
At Geveko Markings, quality is our main focus. It is a natural driver of the processes in our daily business and it is based on a uniform manufacturing process, frequent quality control and road testing. Our employees’ competent work in the laboratory and on the production line further ensure that we are continually developing new, highly advanced products.
The continuous improvement and development of our products is one of the cornerstones of our business on which we hope to build long-term relationships with our clients.
Our focus on quality is exemplified by the fact that our sales organisation and production plants are ISO 9001 certified, which is a standard for satisfying quality needs and increasing customer satisfaction.
Quote from iso.org:
ISO 9001 specifies requirements for a quality management system when an organization:
- needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, and
- aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
Quote from iso.org.:
ISO 14001 specifies the requirements for an environmental management system that an organization can use to enhance its environmental performance. ISO 14001 is intended for use by an organization seeking to manage its environmental responsibilities in a systematic manner that contributes to the environmental pillar of sustainability.
ISO 14001 helps an organization achieve the intended outcomes of its environmental management system, which provide value for the environment, the organization itself and interested parties. Consistent with the organization's environmental policy, the intended outcomes of an environmental management system include:
- enhancement of environmental performance;
- fulfilment of compliance obligations;
- achievement of environmental objectives.