About the position:
In the high season, your daily work will mainly consist of service and support to our clients and sales organization throughout Europe. You will become part of the Product Management team in an international and expanding company and should therefore be prepared to take responsibility for and participate in various projects and tasks.
The main part of the work will take place at our clients and at our production sites across Europe, and during high season, you must be prepared for high travel activity. Depending on where you live, you will be employed at one of our local companies with the possibility to work partly from home.
The position is with direct reference to the Technical Support Manager.
Areas of responsibility:
Your main areas of responsibility and tasks will be:
• Technical support and contact with the market and customers for our full product portfolio
• Training sessions with clients (primarily road marking contractors) and sales organization
• Participation in selected development projects
• Support new product launches in the market
• Support and assist clients with claims
• Prepare and maintain technical documentation and tools
• Participation in national road trials and certifications
General expectations of competences and experience:
• We expect you to have a relevant background and/or education and it will be a clear advantage if you have practical experience from the road marking or road construction industries
• You are technically adept and possess good business acumen
• It is a requirement that you are flexible as urgent situations may occur that you must take care of
• It is important that you are comfortable around clients and a strong communicator
• You speak English and can communicate in German
• General knowledge of IT systems (Microsoft Office)
As a person you:
• are honest and trustworthy
• are capable of working individually and are able to manage your tasks from start to finish
• have a professional approach to your work and deliver what you set out to do
• are a good decision-maker that makes decisions based on facts
• are systematic and focused in your daily work
• are a good communicator
• are a team player with strong social competences
Opportunity to become part of a fast-growing, industry-leading and international company
Geveko Markings is an industry-leading company within road marking materials and we are growing fast due to our high quality and innovative products and solutions, good service and ability to bring value to our customers and stakeholders.
The right candidate will have ample opportunities for personal and professional development in a fast-growing international production company.
Job application & contact information:
If you are interested in the position or have any questions, please contact Product Manager and Technical Support Manager, Jesper Galsgaard.
Mobile: +45 24295694
About Geveko Markings:
Since its start in 1924, Geveko Markings Group has developed into a leading manufacturer and supplier of high quality and environmentally-friendly road marking materials mainly used for horizontal marking of roads, cycle paths, pedestrian paths, airports, arenas, multi-story car parks, industrial locations, city centers, school playgrounds and outdoor decorative applications.
The company has a strong global footprint, operating in +75 countries through 19 offices and 7 factories around the world. Customers include road administrations, local authorities, private customers and contractors specializing in application of road markings.
Geveko Markings is strongly positioned to continue to benefit from the underlying demand for road maintenance and new road construction. The future ambition and intention is to further develop Geveko Markings as the leading manufacturer of road marking and surface materials and to accelerate profitable sales growth through focusing resources on new and underpenetrated markets. Geveko Markings employs ~300 employees and the company is experiencing significant growth.